Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Take me out to the ball game...





Okay, our friend Christi reminded me that we have not updated since the beginning of May- sorry. As you can imagine it is busy with 3 little ones. Not much to report here. We are all fine, although Morgan is on meds for her first ear infection. The boys are busy in the dirt, the water, looking for bugs, etc. They have both grown SOO much and I have had to get all new summer clothes for Riley and Carter. (Carter is soon going to catch up to Riley in height!) Morgan is 19lbs now and thinking about crawling. She is saying"dada" and "nana" and she knows what she wants! I can't believe she is almost 9 months old!!!! I am adding a few photos of the kids at the zoo and in their favorite outfit (Riley). I also got a picture of Keith's family when we went to to the baseball game on Sunday. It wa a BEAUTIFUL day and everyone had a good time (the team didn't do so good though). On another note please keep my sister Marcie and her hubby Josh in your prayers as they are trying to adopt from Vietnam. She will be the BEST mommy and deserves only the best!

2 comments:

Tah said...

Good to see Keith's family. Hello to Mom and Dad Baker from me, please. :-)

And holy cow. Is that Kevin?

Good luck to sister Marcie and family, too.

christi said...

Thanks for the update. Its good to see pics of the kids. We miss y'all.