Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ahh.. Carter





I can't belive my little 7 lb infant is a big 4 year old! Carter has always been my most laid back child and a little lover. He and that smile can melt anyone! Carter turned 4 on July 16th and boy did he have a good time. We had 3 parties for him- my family, Keith's family and a little party with our immediate family. Carter seems to get the short end of the stick a lot so he was SO excited with everything. He didn't care about gifts. I know that will change, but wanted to have a party at the zoo. He just LOVES it there and always has. We even had to make a snake cake for him- thanks for the help Marcie! I think that Riley enjoyed the festivities as much as Carter- he kept asking if we could have another b-day party for him- no more! Thanks to all who attended and all the fun we had!

No comments: