Friday, June 19, 2009

Okay, I know

Hello! I know, know, long time, no blog. I am finding that managing 3 kids and a hubby is a challenge at times. Not a whole lot to report at this time but I will try and break it down one at a time.


Riley- is now a second grader- ahhh! He just finished his first year of all day school and is now reading and writing like a pro. He has grown so much! I also mean that literally- he is the tallest in his class! He loves soccer and seems to be improving more and more. He still dreams of being a farmer and just spent the last few days taking care of baby calves, cleaning up manure (which he loved) and doing anything else to get dirty. Needless to say my dad is one proud papa!









Carter- is now a kindergartner---AHHH! He is my little book worm and can still be found reading and writing. He LOVED preschool and made so many friends- they all became so close. He is the one most often inside, but loved being outside today catching toads with Riley. ( They caught 7!) He also has grown a foot and is trying to read and is writing all the time. My baby is not a baby.










Miss Morgan- is a toddler--BIG AHHHH! Our last one is now talking, walking and actually has hair! She is a sweetheart and loves to give hugs and kisses. She is a big Sesame Street fan and is mommy's helper. She has her daddy wrapped around her little finger. She is truly a completion to our family and we feel blessed everyday we get one of those hugs or kisses.









Dad & Mom (aka- Keith & Wendi)- We are holding our own. Keith is very busy with work and a church softball league. We did get to go to Grand Rapids for a couple days in May which was very nice-even though Morgan tagged along. Keith is still City Planner of Midland(thought I should add that considering the unemployment rate for MI is 14%!) and staying VERY busy with lots of meetings and activities. He is often found outside playing baseball with the boys when has a chance though. As for me I am doing all the mommy duties. I was room parent this year and found myself planning all the parties and trying to implement them. I tried to help out at Carter's preschool when I could and spent some time with the preschool mom's when I could. In regards to the dreaded asthma- it still is annoying and problematic. I spent a week in the hospital the end of April but I am trying out a new drug that - I'm praying- will offer some relief. It has truly been a struggle.





Thank you all for your prayers and continued support and I will try and do better with this whole blogging thing-sorry! Take care!!!! =)










1 comment:

Josh and Marcie said...

It is about time! I love the bottom picture of the fam especially because it looks like Morgan is picking her nose :). Did Jodi take this picture? I absolutely love it!