Friday, February 8, 2008

My Blessings!



The top picture is Riley in the 12 inches of snow we got! He loved it but he got stuck!! It was so funny watching him try and get up.
The second photo is Carter cheesing it up. He is coloring his favorite thing- Sesame Street.
I had to take a photo of Morgan- she turned 5 months yesterday!!! I thought she looked so cute in her little diva outfit! She is getting so big! She has her papa frown on- I think that she's telling me okay enough with the camera!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My little kiddos are so stinkin cute!!! You are definitely blessed sister with your very large and loving family. :-) I will see you later today! Love you!!!!!!

Josh and Marcie said...

It is a good thing they have me as their favorite aunt. I guess that would make THEM blessed. I love you my little rug rats!~ Elmo

Katie and Jon said...

Welcome to blogging! I can't believe how big Morgan is getting.
I just figured out how to link everyone's blog to Owen's so now you're only a click away!
Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

Hey Wendi! I am so glad you decided to make a blog! I feel like I never get to see you guys anymore... Now I will get to see more pictures of everyone! Tell the boys I said hi!!