Monday, February 18, 2008

We are so blessed!





Okay I seriously have the BEST family. This weekend we went down to Battle Creek to see my family. I cannot tell you how much I love seeing my family. I have the most wonderful aunts, uncles, cousins and grandpa! They love the kids so much and have always been the best! Anyway, we went to see Aunt Tina who is visiting from Oregon and hada great time. The top photo is my wonderful grandpa doing his favorite thing, holding Morgan. He has always been the first to volunteer to hold all 3 of the kids! The next photo is Uncle Josh holding an "under the weather" Carter. Poor buddy he just traveled from lap to lap snuggling with as many as possible. (he fell asleep in Papa's lap) The next photo is of Riley and Aunt Tina "creating". Riley will take anything and make it into something. He is creating a musical instrument in this photo out of a corn stalk! So creative!! I LOVE the last photo of Aunt Jackie loving on Morgan. Morgan was wide awake but just loves being loved on. I don't know who enjoyed it more! It was truly one of those "priceless" moments!

No comments: