Wednesday, February 13, 2008


Okay, I know I have already run behind, but we have had a sick kiddo. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! Anyway, I love this shot of Danielle, my youngest sister, and the crew. As you see they LOVE "D" and are always fighting with each other on who will sit with her! We spent the weekend with the parents and Keith and I even got to go out on a date!! We haven't done that in 6 months!!
Morgan is also rolling everywhere. She thinks she is such big stuff and I can already see the determination in her eyes. Next comes crawling- AHHH! Her brothers aren't helping- she wants to do everything they do. This household is going to be a lively one.

3 comments:

Tah said...

Welcome to blogging. I look forward to reading and keeping up with you and your family.

And I look forward to hopefully seeing you at the reunion in a few months' time.

An old high school buddy of Keith's,

John Baker

Toni White said...

Enjoyed seeing the pictures, beautiful family! Blogging is a great way to share them with everyone! Hope to see you soon!

Love ya
Toni

Anonymous said...

I can't believe that you put my pic on your blog goof! They are my little ones though and I miss them terribly. I love you sis and will talk to you soon!