Tuesday, April 8, 2008

At the Park





Okay, after a very long, cold and snowy winter we got to see a peak of spring yesterday. The weather was great (sunny and in the 60's) and we took full advatage of it. I took the kids out to Plymouth Park here in Midland and they had a ball. The park is full of things to do and keeps everyone, including mommy, busy. It was a great day but not without drama. As I was getting the kids rounded up to go I went to find Carter- no Carter. I looked all over the park for 10 minutes, still no Carter. By now everyone at the park was looking for Carter, Riley was starting to get frantic and I was trying to stay calm. It was VERY tense for all angles. After 20 MINUTES I was still looking for little man and just about ready to call the police as I looked back at the van again. This time I noticed the side door was open- strange considering I locked the door. I ran over and found Carter on the floor of the van reading a book. Yes, he is still alive but he did get a talking to! Thank the Lord everyone is safe and no one got hurt. God was truly with us. I included a few pictures of our excursion for your enjoyment!

No comments: