Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A piece of art




All of you have heard me say what an amazing family I have. I had to show you what Morgan recieved from her Aunt Tina today. Many of you may know that we lost my wonderful grandma 2 days before Morgan arrived. Prior to her illness my grandma so looked forward to making Morgan a quilt. Well, I was completely surprised when I open a box for Morgan and see the most beautiful quilt ever. My amazing aunt made this quilt and completed a task grandma wanted done. This is a gift Morgan and I will treasure forever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest picture of Morgan ever!! She looks really old in it... Love ya!! Taelor

Josh and Marcie said...

Aunt tinaner is a precious one. I love this sweet picture of little girl. She is just gleaming. I love her little tongue sticking out with her smile. Love the updates, keep it up.