Monday, April 14, 2008

Lucky me.....

Okay, as many of you know I had to add more drama to our family. On Saturday morning I woke up with the flu, or so I thought. It was a MISERABLE day to say the least. At around 7:30 that night I realized we needed to in to the ER- no fun. All of you that know me know that when I say we need to go to the ER I am very sick. So in we went and I was pumped with fluids and given meds for nausea- no luck. So they did a test and lo and behold my appendix was a mess. So I had emergency surgery at 3am-no fun again! I am fine and I am out of the hospital. I know I scared some people and I'm sorry, but everything is ok. I'm just sore. I have to tell everyone how WONDERFUL my husband is and what an amazing man he is. He took care of everything and was just a huge blessing. Thank you also to my sisters and mom and dad (whom I did freak out). Mom is still here to help me (lots of restrictions) and I have the greatest family in the world. Okay, I know, enough of this. Have a good day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Wend! I walked into church on Sunday and I saw Marcie teaching Aunt Pat's class... She was like "Mom is in Midland because Wendi is in the hospital, she had her appendix taken out." I was like "Poor Wendi!" But I am glad you are feeling better!! Tell everybody I say hi :)

Tah said...

Wow. Glad you're doing okay.

And, yes, your husband is a great guy. :-)